Hangar Rental and Trailer Usage at Cushing Field
There are 2 types of hangars at A&M Airsports Ltd. at Cushing Field Airport, heated and unheated. The heated hangar has a concrete floor and a washroom. The unheated have gravel floors. All hangars are lockable, bird-proof and light-proof. They are all community hangars holding 6 to 14 trikes.
Hangar rent is to be paid in the first week of each rental period (in person or by mail). It should be paid by cash or check. If paid by credit card, there is a 6% upcharge (in person or called in) to cover processing.
Your hangar rent covers the storage of your trike, one spare wing, and your storage locker(no bigger than a home style refrigerator please). There is no insurance coverage of any kind provided on your trike or other possessions while in storage. For insurance, contact Bob Mackey at Falcon Insurance.
- $130 per month if paid monthly
- $125 per month if paid 3 months at a time ($375)
- $120 per month if paid 6 months at a time ($720)
- $115 per month if paid yearly ($1380)
- $105 per month if paid monthly
- $100 per month if paid 3 months at a time ($300)
- $95 per month if paid 6 months at a time ($570)
- $90 per month if paying yearly ($1080)
Single trailer for hauling aircraft, trikes and wings can be “borrowed” for set periods of time.
Please call Mike Hudetz at 630-664-1892 or email us for details.